IntegrisManager for Windows and Web Browsers
IntegrisManager, powered by Blueforce, is a patent-pending software application for Windows Vista/7 laptops, netbooks, tablets, and servers that provides for the management of collaboration and information sharing amongst mobile and deployed team members both as a “manned” endpoint, but also as an autonomous endpoint (non-human and unattended). The software, which can scale to thousands of subscribed endpoints, provides shared awareness and extended presence of people, sensors, and services; and it enables secure information exchange between them using standard cellular, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, wired, and/or mesh networks.
IntegrisManager is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or enterprise information services. This bi-directional interface allows for construction of plugins that “listen” and/or provide enterprise services out to your mobile users. Coupled with IntegrisManager’s extended presence capabilities, the software provides a mission critical solution for life safety, mission efficiency, compliance, and the movement of perishable process data amongst team members and managers.
- CPU: 1Ghz or better Intel® Core™ i3 or i5 Processor
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 (.NET Framework 4.0 or higher)
- MONITOR: 1024 x 768 minimum
- MEMORY: 256MB
- STORAGE: 25MB for core application, 1GB for application data
- NETWORK: 128kbps or faster TCP/IP internet connection
- ACCOUNT: XMPP/Jabber account (i.e., GoogleTalk, Apple iChat, Cisco Collaboration Services, Oracle/Sun Collaboration Services, OpenFire) for WAN communications