IntegrisMobile for Android and iOS
IntegrisMobile, powered by Blueforce, is our commercial-off-the-shelf mobile software application that enables secure communications and collaboration between your mobile users using Android (2.2 and ablove), iOS (iOS 5.0 and above), and Windows XP/Vista/7. The software provides shared situational awareness and information sharing between people and cloud services; and it provides secure (FIPS 140-2 certified cryptographic provider) information exchange between them using standard cellular, wireless broadband, WIFI, WiMAX, satellite, and/or mobile ad-hoc mesh networks (MANETs).
Our Extended Presence Protocol (XPRES) fuses geo-location, network location, health, and sensor data into a secure presence heartbeat that is shared amongst subscribed endpoints and is light on the network, yet provides complete awareness as to where your people are and what’s going on around them.
IntegrisMobile is secure and extensible and provides a plug-in interface for integration of a multitude of sensor types and/or information services and has been leveraged in a number of application areas that include: National security, personal safety monitoring, mobile health management, and compliance monitoring for highly regulated industries. Sensor normalization and sensor sharing between users and machine systems has included motion, seismic, accelerometer/gyroscope, imagery, and real-time audio monitoring.
Coupled with our extended presence capabilities, the software provides a secure, interoperable, and mission critical solution for life safety, compliance, process efficiency, and the movement of perishable tactical mission data amongst mobile team members, management staff, and archive repositories.
- CPU: 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or better
- OS: Android 2.2 and above; iOS 5.0 or above
- SCREEN: 800×480 or better, 320×480 is partially supportedMEMORY: 6MB for the core application plus storage for shared mission data (mission and customer variable)
- NETWORK: 128kbps or faster TCP/IP internet connection; WIFI and 3G/4G recommended.
- ACCOUNT: XMPP/Jabber account (i.e., GoogleTalk, Apple iChat, Cisco Collaboration Services, Oracle/Sun Collaboration Services, OpenFire) for WAN communications.